Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Utah Wedding Photography Website

Choosing to do Wedding Photography in Utah can be quite a daunting task. Do a simple search on Google and you'll find hundreds of websites (and therefore hundreds of photographers!) to choose from. So how does one stand out? Obviously, the quality and skill of your photography should be your main selling force, but I also believe a solid, clean and attractive website should compliment those photos.

With that said, I went out to redesign my Wedding Photography website from the ground up. I'd made a few revisions here and there on my previous design, and it was a good looking website, but it was time for something new. Over the last 18 months my business has started small with a few calls, had a few busy months, and provided me with the opportunity to meet lots of great couples and to photograph some weddings. I've loved every minute of it.

This winter season I've decided to up my product, not only in the quality of the photography taken by shooting with only professional lenses, but also by offering more than just files on a CD and a few prints. With each Wedding Photography or Bridal Photography Photoshoot I'm also offering a $100 credit towards a professional framing of an 11x14 print. The real beauty of wedding photography is in the prints and I hope to deliver that beauty in a professional bound photo album as well that I'll now be offering.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my work, I hope you liked what you saw. I hope you liked it enough to give me a call!

No comments: